1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Norwegian Cruises from many ports (million LPs)

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by donfairplay, Sep 3, 2016.

1. donfairplay

donfairplay Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Myvegas posted a bunch of free Norwegian Cruises if you have 1.37 million to 2.7 million Loyalty Points that are just sitting there taking up space. None of them look to be sold out at the moment.

I was debating spending it on a helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon. But this throws a curveball into my plans. I don't have enough LP's for them, but maybe they'll be there next time around.

2. ScubaStever

ScubaStever Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am tempted too. If you book, please let us know about the fees. I didn't see much fine print. If it is like the free cruise certificates from Harrah's, I would expect you to pay port fees and possibly non-commissionable fees which would make it more of a half off cruise.

3. donfairplay

donfairplay Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't have enough for even the lowest 1.3'ish mil LP cruise, but I'm kinda close. I'm going to save up enough for next year and hope they have them.

I would guess port fees + taxes too, but I've never been on or bought a cruise before. Perhaps its because its the cruise offseason?

4. birdman925

birdman925 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you click through there are fees of $350 or so.

5. HuskerBB

HuskerBB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think that is $350 per person - so $700 for a couple. Still not a bad deal - but not free either.