1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Noodle shop at mandalay

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by miotti, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miotti

miotti Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will be going to see the MJ1 show in April and want to try the Noodle Shop wondered if anybody has eaten there and what it was like.
    Thanks in advance

2. pleepleus

pleepleus 2016 - The monkey is back

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It definitely isn't the best Asian restaurant on the strip, but isn't terrible. Interestingly enough, I didn't enjoy the noodle dishes. I believe I had pepper beef, salt and pepper shrimp, and some sort of fried rice on my last trip there and they were all fine.

3. iamsomedude

iamsomedude Low-Roller

A place that is not Las Vegas, but I wish it was.
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's average Asian (Cantonese) food with a Las Vegas price tag. Expect to spend around at least $20/person for a bowl of noodles or a plate of rice. The quantity isn't the best either, but hey, if you're starving for some kind of Asian food and you don't want to venture out of the Mandalay Bay, it's better than nothing.

4. jdvegas

jdvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not much in the way of atmosphere, but I did really enjoy the BBQ combo (I think port, duck, and chicken?). Price was reasonable for a solid portion size.

It is not really the place to go for a "nice" dinner. I would recommend it for lunch though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.