1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Noodle place @ Venetian?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by weluvvegas, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weluvvegas

weluvvegas Vegas Slot Junkie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My mom said a coworker suggested a noodle place at the Venetian. I'm assuming Noodle Asia? Any good? We are vegetarians.

40th Birthday Bash!
  2. Steelers7

Steelers7 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, Noodle Asia. We eat there on most trips for lunch mostly. I like the place myself, everything we have tried has been pretty good, and the servings are generous for the most part. If you like spicy, and what you want to order isn't, just ask them to spice it up for you and they will.

3. zamboni

zamboni VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ping Pang Pong at Gold Coast is pretty good.

Super Bowl 2017!!!!
    Super Bowl 2017!!!
  4. JillyFromPhilly

JillyFromPhilly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're not only looking for a place in Venetian/Palazzo because it will be comped and are willing to walk over to Wynn, you might want to consider either Red 8 or Wazuzu - both are on the affordable side [well, at least affordable relative to everything else at Wynn] - Red 8 probably has a larger selection of noodle dishes, but Wazuzu is somewhat famous for their 'drunken noodles' as well.

The bonus part if you're a vegetarian is ever since Steve Wynn went vegan, every restaurant at Wynn/Encore has several vegan options on their menu, so whenever any of my vegetarian or vegan friends ask me about Vegas, I always recommend they stay at Wynn for that reason - it's probably the best concentration of vegetarian/vegan-friendly good restaurants anywhere on the strip.

5. weluvvegas

weluvvegas Vegas Slot Junkie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great! Awesome about the Wynn...mom and I will need to check those out too. We love playing at the Wynn. Not too picky as to where we have the noodles, just heard that the Venetian place was good. Didn't know Steve Wynn went vegan. That's good. I still eat dairy...can't let go of my cheese and coffee creamer :(

40th Birthday Bash!
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.