1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Non-restricted rewards - is there a limit?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by MsHedgeHog, Aug 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsHedgeHog

MsHedgeHog Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, I'd like to know if anyone has redeemed more than one reward "unrestricted" type of reward within a 30 day period. I am referring to the rewards from Wolfgang Puck, Sugar Factory, Monorail etc that are not bound by the 3 (or more, in some cases) redemption within 30 days limit. If anyone can verify this I'd appreciate it- I have more LPs than occasion to use it as I don't know if I can return to Vegas next year after my September 2014 trip that I am planning, and would like to take full advantage of my LPs while I still can. Thanks!

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't have personal experience, but MyVegas has stated that you can use as many of the Wolfgang Puck, Sugar Factory, Monorail, and House of Blues that you want.

Those rewards do not specifically state this, but I don't think I would redeem for more than 1 of each reward (i.e. purchasing 2 Gospel Brunch Tickets) without contacting MyVegas support to make sure they allow multiple use of the same reward for these.

3. 2tweetz

2tweetz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just so you know... last trip in April I purchased Foundation Room for House of Blues, "unrestricted".. however, I just tried to redeem again for October trip and it told me I had already redeemed this reward... so no they are not unrestricted if that's the question...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.