1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

non MLife rewards, how do these work?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by NurseLisa, Feb 13, 2016.

1. NurseLisa

NurseLisa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm interested in a reward from Wolfgang puck at Spago in Ceasars forum shops.
    I've always used MLife Property rewards and lately they have been just loading them on to my MLife card and then I tell the waiter they are there and poof they take what ever it is off my bill.
    What happens if I want a reward for Spago? Do I have to print the paper reward and take it in with me to the restaurant?
    thanks.

2. Vickismom

Vickismom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if you make reservations, you can tell them that you have myvegas reward to use and give them the confirmation code. Then the waiter should know that you have a reward to use. Or when you get there just tell the waiter and show him the code from your phone. That's what I've done when I use a reward for Wolfgang puck bar and grill at MGM.

3. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We used the Hexx drink reward. We told the waitress we had the reward and she wrote the number down and gave use the BOGO Drink. It didn't disappear from my account for a week or more. We just showed her the code on our phone.

3rd Aria Stay Coming Up
  4. bobby jones

bobby jones Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Perhaps this has been asked already and perhaps a stupid question Can you use three different rewards with the purchase of one entree at WP? for example at Spago, they have two glasses of proseco with purchase of an entree, desert with purchase of entree and pizza? with purchase of entree. Can I get the three rewards with the purchase of one entree or do I only get one reward with each entree necessitating the purchase of three entrees? I certainly don't want to go there three times but, I have enough points for three separate rewards.

5. TableToddyy

TableToddyy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    fyi was looking at spago rewards today now said must be printed out no phone

6. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It always says to print (we did the Wolfgang Puck MGM one), but the waiter told us that he just needed to see the code and it was fine to show it on the phone.

Tags: