1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

No summer offers from mlife

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Jumbotights, Jul 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jumbotights

Jumbotights Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am booked into Bellagio next week 3 nights comped plus some freeplay and food but i am actually going to be in vegas longer. If they see that you are already booked using an offer from a property, do they not send any corporate offers as well? The bellagio offer came straight from bellagio. And i have zero corp offers for summer, zero. Thanks!!

2. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, I have a comp offer booked at Bellagio for September and still received corporate offers. If you normally get them, but didn't, try sending an e-mail to [email protected]. I didn't get my spring corporate offers, sent an e-mail, heard nothing, and then posted something about it on the Facebook Mlife page. Within an hour, I had my corporate offer an apology e-mail.

I am editing this to say that even if you do get your corporate offers, I don't believe they allow back to back comp bookings - even if it is another MLife property.

3. Jumbotights

Jumbotights Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh thanks josiecat i did not know that about the back to back comps. I figured a different mlife hotel would be ok. Does that apply also if it's just a room discount?

4. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That, I don't know , but I'm sure someone on here will.

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Scroll down through postings from earlier in June. Some long discussions about this.

In general, discounted or free rooms can be back to back. Freebies like food, tickets, freeplay can not.

Also, you can often extend a 3 night offer.

So, the answer to back to back is yes and no.

6. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am sorry if I gave bad information. I know you used to be able to do back-to-back comp offers, but you could only take advantage of the free play/food at one of the locations. It was my understanding that they had stopped even allowing this.

Your best bet is probably just to call. From what I just read on another forum, some have been told yes, some have been told no. If you don't like the answer that you get, wait and call back and talk to someone else, and you may get an answer that you like :)

7. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

My experience has also been to just call and ask. If you don't get the answer you want, simply call back later and maybe you will get someone different.

I'm sure with a host it would be different. I've had many times where people have posted the day I called that they booked 2 offers right in a row when I was told that was impossible. Then a week later I tried again and was allowed. It seems to depend a lot on just who you get on the phone.

8. BnV226

BnV226 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A word of caution, a couple of years back, I booked a mirage offer then a mandalay offer back to back. I checked into mandalay second, no problems or questions - they even put me in a small suite. Next day I have a couple of hundred charge on my cc, only to find out mandalay charged me! I went downstairs, and then, a day into my stay, told me I can't book back to back offers...I fought it but my biggest problem was 1) the phone rep said no problem and 2) no notification at check-in... my cc let me know u can't book back to back offers. They ended up giving me 1 nt free, 1 nt at 100, and 100 f&b credit...after I fought at the checkin desk for like an hour...it worked out but be cautious :)

9. Jumbotights

Jumbotights Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks BN that would totally suck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.