1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

No Southwest Las-MHT Sundays in April & May

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by nhcris, Feb 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nhcris

nhcris High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe I missed a thread on this, but there are no flights showing on Sundays from LAS to MHT after April 6 until June. Don't they realize that forcing us to go to Boston usually results in choosing another airline? Why fly SWA when JetBlue has daily nonstops and other airlines sometimes offer them at similar price points?

It seems that SWA is slowly but surely abandoning us here in the Granite State :(

2. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Chris....yeah ever since SW started going out of BOS they really screwed the MHT market. Prices have been higher, took away the nonstop, schedule stinks. My husband prefers MHT to the other 3 airports we can fly out of. It's been BDL for the past 3 years now for us. They still have the nonstop ( except Nov 1- March 1) and the prices are cheaper than MHT. We really miss that airport. There must be something up with that....maybe a glitch in their schedule or maintenance every Sunday? Living further north than us BDL and PVD probably aren't choices that would work for you. Happy Birthday by the way :)

3. nhcris

nhcris High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Tammy! I wish I was a bit closer to BDL, but with MHT being less than 20 minutes away it's hard to justify a minimum 2 hour drive. PVD is about an hour and a half, and without traffic (when does that happen?) Boston is just under an hour. So, I have been flying out of Boston on JetBlue and VirginAmerica for my last few trips, and even Delta when they happen to offer a non-stop. Usually it works to fly different airlines each way, to get times and prices that I want. It's crazy!

We are actually flying JetBlue out of Worcester to Fort Lauderdale for a cruise next week. Parking for the week is only $42 so that is a big plus. If only they would add a Vegas run, that would be perfect!

Hope all is well with you guys and that our Vegas paths will cross again!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.