1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

No offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by sn1ffb0, Sep 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sn1ffb0

sn1ffb0 Newbie

I'm a Platinum member, have a host at MGM Grand and I never receive any offers. All I have is the typical Mlife tier discount. What's up with that?

2. Stevie D

Stevie D VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you get mailers? Nothing via email? Does your m life account have an email attached?

3. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Marketing is weird.

I am in a similar situation at Wynn. All I get is reduced room rates (same as my friend who probably put 100 through slots) even with a host. My other friend got 2 nights comped (weekdays) at the Wynn; my average bet is way more than him.

You can also call MGM to see if you have offers. If not, you will need your host to book your room.

4. niceguy753

niceguy753 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't feel bad. I was just informed that i am Noir for the coming year until Oct.2015. However, my MLife site is a joke. Nothing better than reduced rates. Thank goodness for hosts and email offers.

5. sn1ffb0

sn1ffb0 Newbie

I receive no emails and no mailers. My email is attached because it's my username, right?

6. Stevie D

Stevie D VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think you can see if you check your profile. I get at least an email a week. But I think I've gotten 5 offers this week. Maybe I ticked the degenerate box on my profile.

7. pressitagain

pressitagain Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't panic if you don't get emails or mailers. Mlife website is just a guide.

Call/email your host, for your offers.

If he/she doesn't respond, call Mlife. They have a wide array of offers in your account.

8. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you never get emails, you may not have one in their system. Check with them.

Also, email offers are usually tied to your play, not your level. But, if you do not even get discount room offers, you are probably not in their system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.