1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

No "Free Food" from Boyd anymore...

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Electroguy563, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Over-Fried Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got my April offers from Boyd. I always get food vouchers, usually in the 20 to 40 dollar range, along with the typical 4 free nights offer.

Now all I have is 4 free nights, no food vouchers. My play seems to be the same, more or less so I wonder if they are tightening up the comps.

What is interesting is the Orleans gave me a 25 dollar food credit along with two free nights. I used to get only 2 free nights, no food offers.

Anybody else experience a reduction in their Boyd offers?

Going to Hawaii's 9th Island!!
    Going to Hawaii's 9th island!!
  2. DougFur

DougFur Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just checked my MSS April offers. 20% off rooms. :cry: We're Sapphire, .25 JoB players who average about $5k/day playing on one card. So still no love from downtown Boyd for us.

The Orleans continues to send us 2 free nights + $15 food, as well as various misc invites to BJ and slot tourneys. I wish we liked staying there more, but we're downtown addicts.

DF

3. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have the same sorts of offers from Orleans and Gold Coast and my play wasn't exactly impressive last trip.

4. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED !địt mẹ!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Downtown Boyd definitely changed their Direct Mail program sometime at the mid/end of last year...
    Times are tough downtown (with the opening of DTG and the revitalization of Fremont East)

Palace Tower Suite!
  5. VegasGroove

VegasGroove VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup! Just noticed in my offer list, no dining credit. I usually get free nights at the O with a $20 dining credit (which I always used at Big Al's Oyster Bar - love that chowda!).

Oh well. I guess Boyd is cutting back like everyone else.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.