1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Nightlife in Vegas

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by scoop8, Jul 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scoop8

scoop8 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone, was wondering if anyone could tell me where some of the good clubs and bars are in Vegas. Shall be going with my girlfriend in a weeks time and was hoping for bit of advice from you knowledgable folks. Also how can we get on guestlist etc to keep cost down, as i seem to have to pay in more everywhere cos im male! thanks in advance everyone. Scoop

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Scoop, if you give your ages, what type of clubs you like and what time you plan on being out, Im sure we can help.

Some of the clubs are uber trendy, some more relaxed, some like Carnival Court are packed all day, and some dont open till 11pm.

Getting out of cover charges can be a challenge, I have a club host that takes care of that for me, but I sometimes buy bottle service or bring a large group with me.

3. VegasKing

VegasKing Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree with captainron, need to know what type of place you are looking for (ie lounge, club, bar, daypool).

A good list can be found at jackcolton.com. It has reviews of the places with direct contacts for each place.

4. MangoPort

MangoPort Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Budget is also a huge factor.

How much are you looking to spend?

5. Doubledown11

Doubledown11 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For a good bar/lounge/club type joint, i recommend Bond Bar at the Cosmopolitan. It's got the energy of a club, but allows you to sit down and have a drink with a group of friends. Bottle service is pretty reasonable and is about half the cost of other places. Also, the bartenders and cocktail servers are top notch and very friendly.

The Palms also allows you to purchase wrist bands ahead of time to their lounges and clubs, which allow you entry into all and will allow you to cut in line.

6. BackInVegas

BackInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Two hottest clubs are

Marquees at Cosmopolitan

XS at Encore.

I hope I got those right.

As a male, you must pay. The unfairness of it all.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.