1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Nightclubs FAQ

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by lasvegas_limo_driver, Sep 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are a lot of questions that people ask and some people have posted about their experiences or about who they know. Vegas nightclubs are different than most nightclubs, but yet just like everywhere else. Most of this info is typical, depending on the weekend, dj or special events.

Can I call a club for guestlist: yes. most clubs offer guestlist. you might get to wait in a different line that moves faster, or get free entry.

Can I call club for tables: yes, they actually can give you fair pricing, but sometimes not the best, also there is no guarantee of specific table.

Can I work with a club host: Club hosts are good to work with, most independent hosts have a "guy" they work with. However, if a nightclub host doesn't know you and how you tip, sometimes the first visit is a get to know you.

Independent host's: If your traveling to vegas and looking for a weekend of nightclubs, limo, strip clubs or many other services, then this is the way to go. They charge a small fee to arrange your plans, much like a travel agent would.

How much will a table run: Lost of variables with table service. IS there a big DJ, or celeb? How many girls? How many guys? The newer clubs tables average 5-7k. Some of the middle tier clubs your 2-4k. Plus you have to plan tax and tip. Most clubs put 18% tip on, theres nothing you can do about it. Most clubs will ask for your credit card when you walk in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.