1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Night Clubs with the biggest dance floor.

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by CaliMike, Jan 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaliMike

CaliMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be in Vegas the 2nd weekend of February and wanted to go to a club on a Friday night. I wanted to find a club that has a big dance floor.

Anybody have any suggestions?

2. gguerra

gguerra Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think you need to be more specific. What type of music? Age group? location? etc.

3. CaliMike

CaliMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Top 40, Hip Hop, EDM and House music. On the strip is where I will be. I will be staying at Aria and was thinking about Haze. But I have heard that the dance floor is small. I am 32 and my girl is 27.

4. DJ Ran

DJ Ran High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Clubs today are actually designed with small dance floors for two reasons. It's easy to make a club look happening and owners would rather have you spending top dollar drinking instead of dancing. :wave:

5. petp13

petp13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    2nd weekend being the 8th of feb?
    XS or Marquee are the tier 1 clubs. XS hasnt listed who is playing that night, so im assuming its no one special. Marquee it is then.
    (unless you mean feb 15...if so, then XS has calvin harris...should be good)

and like others have said, dont expect anything like a big warehouse club. they devote most of their real estate to tables so they can make $$$$, but both XS and marquee have decent sized dancefloors...and also outdoor areas/pools if you want to get some fresh air. rain was probably the only club that i would call warehouse-sized...but thats closed now.

6. RM777

RM777 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been to one club in Vegas, Tao. I though the dancefloor was a reasonable size.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.