1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Night Club Solo?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Shane.Decker, Nov 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shane.Decker

Shane.Decker Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been to several night clubs but it's typically been with groups of people. Will be out for a conference in February and just kind of curious if it's worthwhile hitting one up solo our just hanging around the lounges and bars?

2. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It depends on your comfort level. It's probably much less anxiety-producing and far more relaxing to stay around the bars and lounges--I have done this on my solo trips. But I have also gone to clubs solo. My experience may be different however as a solo female, because on numerous occasions I have been absorbed into pre-made groups who just bring me into their conversations and their fun.

3. Browntown

Browntown Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you looking to meet people to hang out with or if you're simply into the DJ, rolling solo to a club is fine, esp mid week when it wont be as crowded. You can post up at the bar.

4. Shane.Decker

Shane.Decker Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Drinking, Dancing, and Casual Conversation I guess would be kinda what I'm looking for...I spend a lot of time at Carnival Court when I go usually, especially on my solo trips, but thought about mixing it up this time.

5. rasmus12b

rasmus12b Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Get bottle service, tip the bouncer to bring girls to your table. Easy game

Guys trip
  6. Lastkaii

Lastkaii Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ehh its way more fun to game without using a crutch like bottle service. That being said, I always go clubbing solo (23/m) and will be on my upcoming trip. It is what you make of it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.