1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Night club for over 40's

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by doug&jackie, Apr 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doug&jackie

doug&jackie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ghost bar is fun just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for any others...gonna be there in 3 wks.

2. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you looking for a nightclub specifically, or just a place with good music, drinks and fun people? Do you care what kind of music they play? Do you want a recommendation for somewhere like Ghost Bar? A little more info about what specifically you are looking for will help people to make suggestions.

3. adn232

adn232 Tourist

As long as you like to party and have a good time, being in your 40s shouldn't prevent you from going to a nightclub. I am in my late 20's and while doing bottle service, I've partied next to other tables where there are guys in their late 30s and late 40s. Yeah there will probably be a majority of people in their 20s and early 30s but as long that doesn't bother you, clubs like Omnia, XS, etc shouldn't be a problem.

4. doug&jackie

doug&jackie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Lookin for a place that's not techno music but dancing and drinking, maybe some 80s music

5. Stizz19

Stizz19 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bourbon Room at the Venetian will be right up your alley, if it's still open that is. Also, check out Carnaval Court near Bally's, it's an outdoor bar.

6th trip to Vegas, 3rd time staying at the Cosmo.
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.