1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

NFL Week 3 Picks

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by klawrey, Sep 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klawrey

klawrey High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First let me apologize for being MIA last week and for college games this week. Had a lot going on and everything's finally settling down.

With that said here are a couple picks for today's NFL games. Not a ton of lines I really like but there are two that I do like and one I like a lot.

I'm not touching this line because I'm a Lions fan from Michigan and I don't bet on or against my teams as a rule. But I'd take the Redskins -1.5 without Reggie Bush for the Lions as the offense looks lethargic without him. The Redskins secondary is sketch so Stafford will get a few but the Lions secondary is not much better. I'd 31-24 Skins.

Also, I like a Packers -1.5 at the Bengals. I don't think the Bengals are all they are hyped up to be and let me tell you I hear a lot of hype going to school in Ohio haha. The Packers offense is a machine and will put up too many points for the Bengals offense to keep up. Won't be a blow out but something like 27-20.

2. chitownjohn

chitownjohn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    klawery - no need to apologize, the picks are appreciated.

I agree with your Packers pick.

The other game I like is Vikings over the Browns. Vikings are 0-2 and can't afford to go 0-3 so they should play with a bit of desperation and AP is due for a monster game on his home turf. Vikings win big over the lowly Browns.

3. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The giant fan here is SCREAMNG...PLAY CAROLINA LOL!!! I think I have been transported back to 1973!!!!!

4. ClownHo

ClownHo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.