1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

NFL: Kansas City -4

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by JWBlue, Sep 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JWBlue

JWBlue VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    YTD : 4-2 (+1.80 units)

So let me get this straight.

The Giants have been awful the first three weeks of the season. This week they have two injuries on an offensive line that already has been one of the worst in football.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/chiefs/2013/09/27/new-york-giants-hurting-kansas-city-chiefs/2884865/

They are now playing against a Chiefs' front seven with likely 3 Pro Bowlers (Poe, Hali, Houston) and a team coming off 10 days rest.

The Giants' defense looks geriatric.

I will take the Chiefs all day laying 4.

Kansas City -4 (-110) William Hill

Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
  2. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As a Giant fan, I agree but I wouldn't touch the line if YOU gave me the money. Have a GUT feeing they will play MUCH better. Does that translate into covering or winning?? Not sure but what I LOVE is the OVER ( anywhere from 43-45). Gonna be more points than people think.

3. Squib

Squib Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First rule of sports gambling IMO is do not pay attention to what the media are saying. ESPN is the worse!

The giants line may be banged up but after being embarrassed 38-0 or whatever it was last weekend they will play better this week. They are well coached and still have talent to beat a chiefs team that has not had a let down game. I feel the Chiefs suffer their first loss today.

Good Luck

4. JWBlue

JWBlue VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This could very easily happen.

I have 5 picks today. If I would rank them this would be #5. When I first saw this line, I thought it was not enough points. It looks like a trap line. Though I think Vegas loses this one.

There is money coming in on New York which is probably a good sign for my wager. I don't think it is sharp money. When the public consensus on a game is for the underdog, the favorite usually wins.

There are just too many reasons to take the Chiefs in this game. Arrowhead stadium is one of the toughest stadiums in the NFL to play in.

5. Squib

Squib Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

There is sharp money on both sides. Just a matter of who is sharper. :) # of bets and money favours KC.

6. JWBlue

JWBlue VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Who knows? Maybe I have become a sharp!

I am not sure what this is worth, but KC coach Andy Reid did previously coach against the Giants 2x a year. I would say it is worth something.

7. Squib

Squib Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are sharp today!

Nice win

8. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well I was right on ONE aspect. They did play better for a half.........They scored 7 points:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.