1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

NFI free entree ?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by HuskerBB, Oct 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thinking of purchasing the deal for a free entree w/ purchase at Nine Fine Irishman. Says you get Fish and Chips or Shepards Pie with the purchase of an entree "of equal or lesser value". Isn't that backwards? What if the other entree we want is priced higher than Fish and Chips? Does that mean we don't get the free one because we paid too much for the one we are buying? I assume this is not a mistake and you are not really limited to using the BOGO by ordering something else that is cheaper than Fish and Chips?

2. DavidandNatie

DavidandNatie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    HuskerBB, I used this in Sept. They gave me a $25.00 certificate. At NFI they told me I could use it for anything even just at the bar. I did have the fish and chips and a Beer. Then a month later I saw they didn't take our Lp so I canceled and got the points back. Beware, they will charge an entertainment tax of over 4 dollars if the band is playing.

3. bebevegas

bebevegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm interested in grabbing this today too, wondering if what you got DavidandNatie is pretty standard on how they redeem this specific reward, or either of them for that matter. Is this what was issued to you at the mlife desk? anyone else redeem this recently??

4. DavidandNatie

DavidandNatie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know if it is standard. I did get it from the Mlife desk.

5. texdan17

texdan17 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used this two weeks ago. And they give you a $35 voucher for the 2-4-1 purchase...it ends up being a better deal if you are going with someone else because the $25 voucher purchase actually costs more LPs. The prices there seem to have gone up a bit (a bunch)...average entree cost was $20+...everything was good but we spent nearly $200 for entrees plus about 6 drinks (wine) total.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.