1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Next trip scheduled for Oct 7-10!!!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by LucaVegas, May 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok gang,I know this isn't really a trip report, but honestly don't know where else to put it. I just got back from a easter break trip (still need to post that damn report!!) when I got some bad/good news. The bad news was that my buddy called off his wedding, therefore negating his bachelor party in Vegas [​IMG] . The good news was that my airfare was already booked and it would have cost too much to transfer/change the info, so a guys weekend out is still planned [​IMG] !!! We were originally going to book the Mandaly, but considering the price, I have reserved a room at Flamingo instead. If anyone would like to join 5-7 late 20's guys for some [​IMG] and some [​IMG] and some [​IMG] please let me know. Planned activitied include Margaritaville, Rain, rumjungle, Ra, and some lounge chilling. Let's get a roll call!!! Heathcat, grab your girls and make it a 4th trip this year!!!

Viva LucaVegas [​IMG]

2. Heathcat

Heathcat Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't tempt me! My husband's been so great about these girls trips, but I think a meet with you guys might be pushing it just a little! [​IMG]

I've seen this forum used for the "Pre trip report" as well- we have to have someplace to jump up and down about upcoming trips, and you guys are the only ones who really understand how I can be so excited about going to Las Vegas...again! :D

Too bad for your friend, but no sense in wasting a ticket to Vegas!

3. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had one of those Vegas trips too--original purpose of the trip cancelled due to bad luck (friend we were going with lost his job--airline went bankrupt) and it would have cost more than our tickets originally cost to change the date. Plus it was right after Sept. 11 and Venetian had rates at $59 a night. So I bullied my husband ;) into taking the trip anyway and we had a blast. But then it's Vegas--it's always going to be a blast, right? Enjoy the bachelor trip!!!

When IS the bachelor trip??

4. URsoMoney

URsoMoney Tourist

Meow!
    5-7 late 20something guys.

Monique

[ May 05, 2004, 08:24 AM: Message edited by: URsoMoney ]

5. LucaVegas

LucaVegas Guest

HoyaHeel, your quote was exactly the right thing to say! I have my JB tix in had, ready for the June 29th show. Our trip is schedule for Oct 7-10.

Heathcat, Start planning now, take care of the hubby all summer so he won't mind another trip! You won;t want to miss this one!!

On a lighter note, I just got confirmation that my cousin Jamie is coming with us. Who the hell cares you say. Well, if you would have seen him in Cancun 2 years ago wearing his white suit to a club, you would know why I am so excited! (insert jokes here!! [​IMG] )

Monique, how you doin' [​IMG]

Viva LucaVegas [​IMG]

[ May 06, 2004, 06:32 AM: Message edited by: LucaVegas ]

6. Shooter

Shooter Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Luca,

Watch out for RA, I was there mid-april and to me the club was a bust. My group had VIP and to me the VIP could have been better (plain & no privacy). The music played by the DJ lacked as well. To me Studio 54 was worth the money that i dropped while dancing the night away.

Just my $.02

mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.