1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Newcomer on this site.....looking forward to Vegas!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by GreggWizard, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreggWizard

GreggWizard Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello, I just stumbled across this site and decided to join. My fiancee and I are visiting Vegas from July 28th - August 1st, and we're looking for opinions on the best spots to hit - Lounges, restaurants, etc. We've been there before, but not for a while, so we know it's changed a bit.
    We're also up for hooking up with other fun people / couples, so hit me up if you have any info or happen to be going during that time frame. Thanks!!

Gregg.:nworthy:

2. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome.
    That is the time we usually go to Vegas but we decided to go earlier this year.
    It will be hot but being in Vegas in July is so much better than being in Florida in July.

In regards to your questions, I recommend being more specific and post the question in their specific forum.

Instead of asking "...best spots to hit - Lounges, restaurants, etc" which is too general ask more like ""What restaurants with formal attire..." or What restaurants have live entertain, good steaks (this will generate too many replies) so maybe good steaks on the South end of the strip.

In any case you are bound to get LOTS of feedback. Enjoy.:beer:

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board. Hope you have a great trip. There is tons of great info on here shared by true Vegas vets. :)

4. GreggWizard

GreggWizard Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks LV bound and sybgal!! Yes, I am starting to learn the site more now, and I do need to be a little more specific....great site, I must say!! Very helpful!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.