1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Newby

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Pamny, Jan 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pamny

Pamny Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello from the Netherlands. I'm Pam and a real LasVegasholic. I have my owne business ( restaurant) with my husband and daughter and we work very hard( but we love it). So me and my family are going for the 9th time on Febr 9 until Febr 23. Thats long I know but we have to travel a long way to get there. We always going for 2 weeks and at least once a year ,and its always to schort and we don't want to go home. We have seen many places in the USA and Las Vegas stays on the top of the list. I'm going with my husband and daughter and my son in law. All of us playing MyVegas so a lot of rewards and with rooms comped we are staying 2 weeks for free(exept the resortfee)We all love to gamble a bit ,eat in the best restaurants ,shows :wave::wave:driving to the national parks, spa,people watching,drinking coctails,stay up late,sleep in ,roomservice and do it all over again. Love LVM for all the tips and reading all the stuff about Las Vegas. Can't wait to go,and let the party begin.

2. alecia0917

alecia0917 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome! Hope you enjoy your trip!

3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board! So glad you are able to make a trip every year....and for so long! Hope you enjoy and have a really great time!! Please post a TR when you get home so we can enjoy it too!!

4. DESPERADO

DESPERADO Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. marham

marham Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to this board, any questions just ask, lots of help here. You have a very long way to travel. We arrive in Vegas on the 24th of Feb for nearly a month, really looking forward to it. Have fun.

6. teejgee81

teejgee81 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's a long way to travel. I'm lucky in that Vegas is only 2 hours away by plane and I can sometimes get a flight for $69. Welcome to the board.

I'm new also. I've been a long time viewer but finally decided to sign up.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.