1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Newby Question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Shipppp09, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shipppp09

Shipppp09 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I started playing last week with my account on facebook as me and my girlfriend are planning a trip. I thought it would be a good idea if my gf signed up too so we get double the rewards when we go. She didnt seem convinced and said she could be bothered lol so i opened a new facebook account for her but that i use aswell as my own.

Im playing both accounts and collecting points from them both but when i come to collect my rewards will she have to redeem them from "her" account or will i be able to sort the both of them? Also i wanted to use 3 nights comp on my account, say - mon/tues/wed and then 3 nights comp on hers - thur/fri/sat at the same hotel (subject to availabilty). Is it possible to connect the 2 together so we stay in the same room the whole trip?

I hope this doesnt confuse anymore, and thanks in advance for any help :)

2. vera214usc

vera214usc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    She will need to be there to redeem, but if you're making a hotel reservation, you can give them yours and her redemption info. They can link reservations, I've done it twice, but you're going to have a hard time redeeming three consecutive nights on each account, I think. Unless you can find that many bonus nights in the same week.

3. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only hotel one you can do 3 nights with is bonus rooms.

You can do weekday comp, weekend comp and a bonus, but only one reg weekday and one weekend comp per person.

My husband and i both did one each of weekday/weekend, i called and redeemed them and they linked all 4 together.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.