1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by MayMay, Feb 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MayMay

MayMay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi first time poster. Never been to Vegas going with 11 other people May 8th weekend can't wait so excited. In planning mode trying to fit in everything that everyone wants to do and still get to spend some time together as a group. Lately I go to sleep thinking about Vegas and wake up doing the same. My friends laugh and tease me that I am obsessed. Maybe just a little lol.

2. joaks

joaks Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello! I always obsess before I go and VMB is a good place to do it!

11 other people is a lot. Some people like Vegas with a crowd, others don't. Your right, the real problem with being in a group is trying to please everyone.

Me and my wife always make big plans on everything we want to do, but generally fall somewhere short....and that's fine with us.

What hotel did you all choose?

3. MayMay

MayMay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The trip is my Christmas bonus from my boss. He goes to Vegas at least 4 or 5 times a year he gets deals so me and my friend are staying at his hotel the Stratosphere . I know nobody seems to like it there but I am just happy I get to go. The other 8 people are staying at the Monte Carlo. I have only planned a few of the meals and arranged it where the 8 are enjoying a pool day while me and my friend go to the outlet mall. I also planned a few attractions that we got with My Vegas rewards with lots of downtime for people to go do what they like. I'm not really a show or attraction kind of person. I want to spend my money shopping having good food and a bit of gambling.

4. abraxis

abraxis Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I liked the stratosphere when i wandered through there last trip. I especially liked the views from the bar up top. I've heard they have a good happy hour and if you tell the elevator man you are going there, they won't charge you to go up.

5. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Welcome aboard MayMay. This is a great place to start planning. Plenty of info and people always willing to help answer any of your questions. Just don't over plan so you can enjoy your trip.

6. Landshark

Landshark Way into it...

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome MayMay. And take it from a laid-back dude who enjoys spending most vacations on a Caribbean beach... prepared to be blown away.

7. MayMay

MayMay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you stay there you get to go to the top for free. This will be one of the first things I want to see I want to take a panoramic picture of the view.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.