1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by twantwizzle, Jul 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twantwizzle

twantwizzle Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey my is Antwaine I'm new to the group this is actually my first post, ive been watching the boards for the past month or so. But I was wondering about ways to get a great deal from Planet Hollywood they are more expensive then some 5*. Would calling them asking about deals be the best option or finding promo codes online be the best way to go? Ive screwed up big time ive been to Vegas 5 times in the last 2 and half years and never got a players card to get rated when I gamble so ive cost myself comps with doing that..... Anyway hope to hear from you guys

2. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board. You are right, without using a players card, you are missing out on the comps. My 1st trip, many years ago....hadn't found this board & didn't know to get a card but I received discounted mailers for rooms at the hotel where we stayed since it was reserved in my name. When you've went before, was the room in another persons name? I'm just surprised no discounts were sent to that person....usually they will offer something even without a players card.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.