1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Newbie Questions

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by VegasLover8, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasLover8

VegasLover8 Low-Roller

I am normally a Downtown guy. But my friends invited me for an October trip and are staying at the Monte Carlo. I would like to stay at the MC or a hotel near there, but the prices are very expensive (at least compared to downtown) for the 3 nights they are going (10/16-10/19). The MC is nearly $600 (tax and resort fees included). Even the Excalibur is close to $500.

I have heard of MyVegas and how people play and get free rooms, food, show tix, etc. But I have never played and had a few questions:

1) Do you have to have a Facebook account to play? I do not have an account. I assume that I have to use my real name and can't setup a "fake" account?

2) Do you have to have a MLife account/players card? I currently do not have one but assume I can sign up for one online?

3) How long does it take to earn a free room? Will I have enough time? I'd prefer to stay at the MC but am willing to stay at any property close to the MC like the Excalibur or NYNY.

Thanks in advance.

2. rvallez6

rvallez6 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will need facebook to play the facebook version of the game. There are moblie versions of myvegas and myvegas blackjack where i don't think you need facebook. You will need an MLife account to redeem the rewards.

I haven't seen room rewards much on there for a while. In fact, the rewards don't seem all that enticing to me anymore, but thats my opinion. Even when you can get comped rooms, it is on specific dates, so you would need to be flexible on dates if you wanted to use them. The cost for the rooms when they had them varied based on the location.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.