1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Newbie here!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by momof4boys, Dec 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. momof4boys

momof4boys Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just found this board today and I am THRILLED! We are heading to Vegas for the third time in February. We usually travel as a large group (We bring 2 married sons + wives and 2 single sons plus occasionally a girlfriend) and our BFs and their adult kids always travel with us!

We are pretty new at the Vegas trips but really enjoy what we've done before. Our typical vacations are cruises, Florida trips (WDW and beaches) and Colorado adventures (winter skiing and summer white water rafting, trails, etc.) So Vegas is definitely a new experience.

We have stayed at the Encore twice and thought we'd try something different this time, so we're staying at NYNY. I am not a huge gambler (usually stick to the slots) , but DH loves BJ and roulette and the "kids" love it all.

We have seen "O", Love, Blue Man Group, and the dinner mystery theater at the D in downtown. The kids did the nightclub at Wynn and loved it.

This trip we have tickets to O again and tickets to Tony and Tina's Wedding. Our fourth son will be newly 21 (early Feb. ) and we're taking him and the others for his BD.

I will be reading and searching these boards lots in the next couple of months and look forward to learning from you experts!!

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board!! Sounds like you have done a lot on previous trips....sure hope the next one is the best yet!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.