1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Newbie comps ?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by concretekid, Nov 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. concretekid

concretekid Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What would a person playing $25-100 on table games and some small stake slots expect to get in comps 6-10 hours a day. Also will be doing some sports and poker, but sure there's not much in comps on poker and sports? Mainly playing downtown. Last year must've got rated checked with GN they had nothing and played 5x more there than 4Q and 4Q gave me some breaks on my room.

2. massiets

massiets Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know so much about downtown, but I am a similar player at the CET properties (lower end BJ bets). I can usually get a room for free for max 5 nights in a row, and usually around $25 free play. I am headed down there for Super Bowl and arriving early and leaving late so i booked both those nights too. Ended up having to pay $22 for first 5 nights. moving over to The Orlenas for 2 free nights, then back to CEt property, Rio for 4 nights free. I just booked a 4 day trip in December, using two promotions, and will receive $75 in free play and $25 in reward credits.

3. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $25-100 bets?

DT you can pretty much get whatever you want at that level.

4. concretekid

concretekid Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Guess I'll try to be in less of a haze this trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.