1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

new year eve mgm hakkasan tiesto split table?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by millarussian, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. millarussian

millarussian Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really want to go see tiesto
    For a new year
    Because I am not 25 anymore I don't want to be back to back to strangers and stay 2 hours in line
    Table there are for 9 to 10 people
    And quite expensive
    There are three of us, my husband, myself and a female college friend of mine.
    We are looking for several more people to split a table at the vip lounge at hakkasan for a new year

2. stukibros

stukibros Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How much is it per person? My experience is you gotta add 30% for tax and tip.

3. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    not ineterested but make sure you know were the vip lounge is. and make sure you get the exact table and location before u commite.

hakkasan has 3 levels and only from one can u see tiesto from and the vip lounge sounds like its the lower level lounge not even on the main floor.

im probaly going to hakk around 1 to 2 am but ill just walk in.

be careful im notsure what there quoting you for a table to see him but i would expect a real table has to be 10 k or more maybe 20 k if you in the main room were u can actualy see him.

if you post the exact section and table ill tell u if u will be able to see him or not

4. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    plus a few 100$ for hand shakes, rule of thumb is round 40% extra what your qouted to play it safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.