1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New today :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by nia, Sep 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nia

nia Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all!!

I am brandy new! Just found the site :beer:

I am going on my first Vegas trip in 24 days!!! I have lots of questions lol. Hope to meet you all on the baord :)

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board nia! Good luck on your trip and please let us hear all about it when you return!!

3. gongoman

gongoman MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome aboard:beer:

4. BackInVegas

BackInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do some research

then post your questions. If you post a generic question like

"Where should I stay?" that is not clear.

But if you post "I want to stay at a high end property on the south strip. which one?" that is much better.

1. High end means your budget is high
    2. You are staying on the south end of the strip where we have Wynn, Caesars, Bellagio, Cosmo, Aria, Venetian.

GREGRIO is all about the shows. If you have any questions about shows read his threads or posts.

SidekickNicholas and paperposter have made some recent threads and posts about what clubs to go to and on what nights.

DEWEY??? is an expert on using the bus system. Sorry, DEWEY I can never remember the numbers after your name.

Just about everyone on here is an expert on restaurants.

SAMMASSUER(spelling???) likes to stay downtown as do a lot of other posters.

KenL2V loves to talk golf.

Be sure to check out the Trip Reports thread. Lots of people post some good stuff in them. If you want to see how the the small high roller lives, read NateDog's trip reports. Shifter is a step below NateDog.

If you love VideoPoker you should read trip reports by Beeeejay, Gaggles, Macker, and RoyalFlusher.

Welcome to the board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.