1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New to the boards, just got my first royal!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by powersof10, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powersof10

powersof10 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello Everybody. New to the boards here but have been reading a lot of threads and enjoying all the information!

I'm from Los Angeles and have been going to Vegas on and off for almost 20 years since college when a friend of mine and I printed up some fake ID's to take advantage of the free booze.

Well, it's come full circle and I actually got married in Vegas by Elvis about a year and a half ago. Gambling stresses my wife out but we still go at least once a year. We love the food and drinking and all the hotel amenities. I'm trying to get her used to the swings of gambling and to just enjoy that aspect.

Every time I go I get hooked a little more, especially since our last trip when I got my first royal flush! I didn't realize it until about an hour later looking at the photo but it was even sequential. I think I'm getting a feel for the swings and am looking forward to upping my play in the coming trips.

Looking forward to participating here!

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome, Welcome!!! We're glad your'e here!!!

3. abrolsma

abrolsma Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome decimal man! :)

4. zignerlv

zignerlv Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congratulations! Whatever you do, don't post a picture of it! (I'm making a joke because a few months ago someone posted their first post about their first royal, with a picture, and a bunch of people were implying that the person was lying based on misinterpreting some numbers on the VP screen, which was a result of them not understanding what they were seeing)

5. powersof10

powersof10 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was going to post the pic but then realized I couldn't upload it directly. I suspected that might be the case because I've seen people question them in some other boards I've read but I wouldn't worry about it anyway.

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

6. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats on the Royal and welcome to VMB!

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.