1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New to MyVegas Looking for Help on Redemption

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Famgel, Aug 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Famgel

Famgel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a newby to my vegas looking at Love premium ticket also what section or category is it? Also if u know the answer for standard ticket also? Thanks going to LV in Oct was looking at going but cheapest tkt was $150 each in category C. Thank u!

2. OntheStrip

OntheStrip Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you check the myVegas rewards you can sort by "Categories". Love will be in the Shows category.

Standard tickets are 49.5K Loyalty Points, and premium are 78K. The companion tickets are 15.5K. If you need 2 tickets at once you can get a single 2 person reward for 208K. You probably won't have time to save enough LP for an Oct trip for the 2 person tickets.

3. Famgel

Famgel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you! But the offer I was looking at u receive a 2nd companion tkt when u purchase 1 for $109 plus tax for standard or $129 plus tax for premium. Are these seats all price level C and/or B? I've read the C tkts are higher up and better view for this show. Thank u for your help.

4. lilsqueakers

lilsqueakers Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just redeemed the standard companion ticket offer for the 1st week of September and got section 209 row S (highest row in that section). I think that corresponds to price level D. Total with tax was $119.90, which still saved me $23 more than the discounted rate on the mirage's website. The gentleman on the phone when I called to redeem was very pleasant as well :)

5. Famgel

Famgel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you but didn't you get a companion ticket along with the one you purchased? That would be two tickets for119.90? That's what my offer stated? Just want to make sure I know what I'm doing! Thanks!

6. lilsqueakers

lilsqueakers Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes it was 2 tickets for 119.90 total after taxes.

7. Famgel

Famgel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you so much for your help will order now I know what I'm doing !

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.