1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New to Mlife

Discussion in 'Comps' started by livestock66, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. livestock66

livestock66 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got back from a 4 night trip, staying at PH. Couldn't get anything going over there, so I headed over to Monte Carlo one day. I had never played a table at an Mlife property, but have read about them here. Bought in for $200 at a $10 table, lost it. Bought in for another $100 and proceeded to play for 8 hours, pressing when I could, bets going between $10 and $30. I always tip the dealers well and had them going too. I finished up $500 for the session.

The Pitboss was kinda surly, but after I had gotten a few drinks in me, I asked (politely I might add), if he'd send me to the buffet. He got gruff with me saying I wasn't betting enough. I told him I was sorry and didn't realize. I think that caught him off guard, because he walked away, came back and said he was rating me and had even bumped it back a couple of hours.

I got home and see I accumulated 7,618 Tier credits, and $8.10 in express comps. This is the only gamblilng I have ever done with an Mlife card. I have no idea what this means with Mlife. Can someone explain to me how to calculate tier credits from table play, and if this would be significant enough to generate even a feeler offer from any MGM property?

I know that some places won't rate you at under $25 a hand, but that Monte Carlo and maybe a couple others would do it at $15? Help me Mlife people.

P.S. Just read Shifter's TR and feel incredibly silly posting this, but we've all got to start somewhere, right?:wave:

2. Gchyld308

Gchyld308 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm also new to mlife and had a similar session last July. Played a couple 4 hour craps sessions at Excalibur and ended up about $600. I earned $10 in express comps and have only gotten discounted rate offers at Excalibur. I do however have a $25 dollar promo chip play in a couple weeks.

Unfortunately for us low rollers I don't think we will be getting many offers from mlife. I'm hopin to get some decent play in downtown on my next trip.

3. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    8.10 in ECs means you had around $60 in theo. They may throw you some discounted room offers for that, but it doesn't sound like you played very long or the pit boss didn't do you any favors on your rating.

4. Webby 1961

Webby 1961 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depending on your level of play, Mlife seems to be primarily geared for slot players. That is my opinion based on my table play and compared to what my wife gets when we have a trip. I played $25 for about 8 hours each day for 4 days and ended up with 28,000 points. My wife plays mostly .01 up to $1 machines and went thru $2000 in 4 days, however, she is pretty lucky. She actually had more than I did after we were both finished and she earned 97,340 points in 3.5 days at around 6 hours a day. By the way, Don't feel stupid or e,barassed by comparing yourself to Shifter. We all feel that way. He's way over most of our heads. Occasionally, someone will post something similar or even higher-end, but honestly, how many can there be?

5. Webby 1961

Webby 1961 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    LOL, Shifter, We are all in awe of your recent trip and your good luck comeback!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.