1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New to message board, but not to Vegas

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by badazzcop, Mar 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badazzcop

badazzcop Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just thought I would stop in and say hi. I have been sneaking around this message board for a little while and think the people here are great.

I don't know a lot about posting on message boards, but I do know a lot about degenerate gambling and drinking (along with pursuits :ssst:) in Las Vegas. I also love reading other peoples posts so that I can live vicariously through their stories. Mostly because i'm a poor civil servant and do not get to my favorite place very often :cry:.

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board!!!

3. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome! You're in the company of plenty self identified degenerates here but most of us are harmless!

Whenever you get to Vegas, write a trip report. Lots of people do and lots of people enjoy reading them.

4. Piggylane

Piggylane Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome! You're in the company of plenty self identified degenerates here but most of us are harmless!

Whenever you get to Vegas, write a trip report. Lots of people do and lots of people enjoy reading them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.