1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas New to facebook using real name

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by maxywaxy52, Mar 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxywaxy52

maxywaxy52 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I set up my face book account with a phony last name mainly just to enter face book contests, but now I play My Vegas. Do I need my real last name on my face book account to claim my rewards?

2. Scullygirl33

Scullygirl33 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There are tons of people who creat FB accounts under other names to play the game so not an issue. When you purchase a reward it will ask for your name and e-mail address. You have to sign up for Mlife program with MGM to claim any of the rewards and they will ask for your reward confirmation # and a photo ID when you do. So your REAL name is what they will use on MyVegas and Mlife...not the name you used to set up on FB.

3. maxywaxy52

maxywaxy52 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info.:thumbsup:

4. StormHawk

StormHawk Yuma, where I work in software.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It really really bothers me when people have fake accounts with pictures of dogs, cartoons, cars, etc. It's against both Facebook and MyVegas TOS to create accounts with false information and add friends that you do not know. If you add too many friends or they see your display name as "MyVegas" you'll be shut down. Don't waste hours, days, or weeks just to get them taken away anyway.

5. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea you could get flagged if it's fake. I would just use my real name. Don't friend strangers if you are concerned. Clearly Facebook is safe, they have over a billion members. It's all about what you let people see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.