1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New to Downtown Grand offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by aliasyoshi, Jun 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aliasyoshi

aliasyoshi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My first mailer from Downtown Grand was for May and included 2 free nights, but specified Sun-Thurs only. Last week, I got the June mailer with basically the same offers, but now the 2 free night offer doesn't specify Sun-Thurs either in the main text offer nor the fine print. Anyone had luck booking over a weekend on this offer? The hotel folks were friendly, but not the most helpful after I explained I needed clarification for a possible July trip.

2. kittyglitter_mm

kittyglitter_mm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I find the reservation people to be very difficult to deal with. It all depends on who answers the phone. We've had problems booking comped rooms in advance of the month of the mailer, ie, trying to book for July when only June mailer is out. We finally were able to do so, but it took calling several times. Try during the week later at night. That's when we were successful!

3. aliasyoshi

aliasyoshi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will do. Re-reading my post, I hope it wasn't too confusing. I am meaning to ask if, on this offer, we can book a room for a weekend. I am thinking maybe so since it no longer specifies Sun-Thur.

4. LVHooked

LVHooked High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just booked that offer, for a Friday and Saturday at the end of June. No problem at all.

5. bhbob

bhbob Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes you can book a weekend, did myself a month ago. Book soon, when I did it sounded like I got the last room. Heard them tell others it was completely sold out..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.