1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New strategy

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by dewey089, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dewey089

dewey089 Guru of Value

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been playing along with a new session screen in the upper corner of my computer and betting 1000 and doing that I've ground out enough LP for my next trip.

I don't get much pleasure from the play. Sometimes. Mostly I find it a bit of a drag.

So, after I missed a doubling at level up twice because I'd been playing off my chips daily, I decided to stop playing just short of a double up, just collect chips and wait for and LP double up time. I had a million and a half red chips at the next doubling time and betting 20.000 at a time, I leveled up three times and exhausted my chips hoping I'd hit a fourth.
    So, that is my new strategy. I still collect chips whenever I want, but I'm not interrupted to click on eggs and collecting is always winning so I'm never depleted.
    Then I'll just run them through for the double up LP time.
    Ironically, I think I got as many LP by not playing as I did when I played. Suddenly I hit them on my free spin, 3 times with multipliers added over 21,000 LP's.
    And they seemed to slowly go up anyway with some of the chips from the map and some from friends gifts. I really think my play was not generating much of my LP collection.
    Well, just thought I'd pass that along. It won't be good for everyone.

2. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is basically my strategy as well, with one exception.

I hoard chips until double LP on level ups day. Then I plan to blow through all of my chips, leveling up as many times as possible in the process.

However, if a double XP promo happens while I'm hoarding chips, I will utilize the double XP and play at 1000 a spin until I get as close to the next level up as possible without actually leveling up.

3. dewey089

dewey089 Guru of Value

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice. Thanks for that refinement.

4. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do the whole 1000 thing too but.....I play BJ and do the 2000 bet for a little bit per day, unfortunately (or fortunately...lol) you can't play BJ on auto. I try to save up for double LP and sometimes partake in the double XP but I don't usually get too far with that, maybe level up a few times.
    I really do prefer the double LP because I can play BJ (which is what I play 99 percent of the time and only gives you half the XPs) and the other day I leveled up 15 times with my 1M chipstack. I usually start out betting 5K and then before long I'm up to the 50K per hand LOL.
    I would have kept playing but.....I lost all my chips :rolleyes2: I know there are those that feel its a waste to go above and beyond the 2K cap on the LP meter but....I leveled up twice past my "cap" which got me 4K.
    Time for me to save for a while.....I'm all set for this upcoming trip and have almost 700K in the LP bank :)

5. namja

namja Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OMG. It's like you're inside my head! That's exactly what I do. Hahahaha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.