1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Slots new slot machines?

Discussion in 'Slots' started by trellaine, Sep 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On a 75 cent bet, holy crap. This stuff never happens to me haha just once I want to hit it big. Maybe in a few weeks it will be my turn. After 7 losing trips, I think I deserve it

2. dooner

dooner High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hear you - just to add to the sour grapes I'm 0 for 40 on winning (even 1/2 initial bankroll) trips. I play max bet on all slots and my biggest win is about $300.

I do enjoy the Ironman slot (not the $5 max bet, though) - some of the bonuses can keep you going for a bit (although I'm down big time on this machine - too much addiction to the potential bonuses).

Okay, done with bitchin'! My last few trips featured way too much slot time (with people who only play slots, and are afraid of table games).

3. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't complain either, a few trips I had minimal loss (last october I lost just 250 of my original 2000 after hitting a 600 dollar on Lord of the Rings on my final day before killing time before the redeye). And hey, it's Vegas! So any losses are worth it

4. stev0ftw

stev0ftw Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it makes you feel any better, that helped me to finish almost even for my trip. Yeah. I got my ass kicked.

5. REELmoneySlotFan

REELmoneySlotFan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to try the Willy Wonka machines and the Walking Dead Machines for sure. Have seen quite a number of YouTube clips during the last couple of weeks of both machines and the bonus games seem te be a lot of fun (only when you get some decent pays of course). Looks like these machines will keeo you playing for quite some time. Is a gambling budget of about $400 a day with an average of $1,50 a spin going to keep you occupied for 3 to 4 hours every night?

6. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you like the new OMG! Kittens machine, Palms has one by the Box Office, it takes about $40 to warm it up but pays well when you hit. I didn't find OMG! Puppies anywhere.

7. LV_Bound

LV_Bound Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hit lots of bonuses with Batman and Sphinx 3D.

My TR has a number of slot reviews (and video) on a number of newer slots.

8. wpete

wpete High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got back a few hours ago from a few days in Sin City. Really liked the Rolling Stones slot. It seemed to give out ample bonuses and most of the bonuses being the free spins with the sticky wilds.

9. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Reminds me a bit of the kiss machine. I don't even know if it exists anywhere, but a year and a half ago I was loving it at Mirage and Treasure Island

10. hillwood24

hillwood24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I played the KISS machine earlier this year at V/P. I liked it due to the low max bet ($2 or $2.50) and the ample bonuses. I played for a couple hours and cashed out even. That's all I ever want.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.