1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New Site for Cosmopolitan - What Happened to Social Hour?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by VegasDave, Feb 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One of my favorite things in Vegas was the social hours at the restaurants on the third floor in Cosmo. STK, Scarpetta, DOCG, Comeca (gone for Zuma I believe), .... but now the link that used to go to the Social Hour listings (still available through a Google search, just goes to a listing of their restaurants! :thumbsdown: Big bummer!! I will still be going to their restaurants, but does any one know if any of them still do happy hour? Maybe someone there this week can confirm or deny?

2. luck.ofthe.draw

luck.ofthe.draw Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Dave;

I noticed that that section of the site is gone too!! It appears that several restaurants still have Happy hour though, it's just a matter of asking or tracking them down....

I'm planning my upcoming trip to Vegas on the 27th - here's what I found so far:

The Wicked Spoon - 5:00p - 7:00p

D.O.C.G - Social Hour: Mon-Thurs 4:00p - 7:00p

The Henry - Late Night: Daily: 10:00p - 6:00a

andddd that's all. I'm pretty sure Jaleo still offers a happy hour with snacks and sherry flights, but not entirely sure....

Hope that helps a tad!

~Rachel

3. schwaiguy

schwaiguy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.