1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New service starting in November for UK travellers

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Shipppp09, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Shipppp09

Shipppp09 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just read that Norweigen Air are starting a new service in November from Gatwick to Las Vegas for £360 return! Just checked Skyscanner and flights are already available, by far cheapest I've seen direct flights!

2. NickPapageorgio

NickPapageorgio OG of the Sal Sagev Hotel

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've done well with BA Business Class outbound and Premium Economy on the return (Business Class is always out of sight on the return) If you play with the calendar, there are some really good fares, even considering the ridiculous UK air taxes.

Nick:beer:

3. luci5

luci5 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Those fares with Norwegian Air don't include checked baggage or meals on the flight. I think it's another £100 to add those so still cheaper than the full service airlines.

4. CJ's

CJ's Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to know,
    Are they direct or with stop overs?

The way I like to start a new year
  5. Shipppp09

Shipppp09 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ahh thought the price seemed a little too good to be true. Still a good deal though.

Yeah the flights are direct CJ

6. Kolmeseiska

Kolmeseiska Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm flying Norwegian for the first time (to US) on my upcoming trip and the prices were dirt cheap. I believe it was around €1100 for 2 people with checked bags. American Airlines has been from €1700 to €2000 on our past trips so this new route is a big improvement. That said, I didn't purchase any inflight meals, €66 for 2 people per flight is a joke, I'll rather eat better food before and after the flight with that money.

7. TehRed

TehRed Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I checked the prices for a theoretical trip with Norwegian and Thomas Cook and found them to be about the same price. I'll always go Thomas Cook because Manchester is a heck of a lot closer to where I am than Gatwick. I can see Norwegian becoming the default choice for people living in the south and Thomas Cook being for those in the north. Virgin have always been a lot more expensive and I assume BA are too.