1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New self-parking at Vdara?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by gertpete, Jan 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gertpete

gertpete Newbie

Jul 26, 2015
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    We're staying at the Vdara in May, for the second time around and we usually get a rental car for a couple of days during our Vegas trips (got to get to In-N-Out after all :licklips: ).

I was curious about the impact of the new parking fee at MGM Resorts. During our last stay at Vdara, they only offered valet parking, no self-parking and I wanted to know if this would mean we'd get billed $17 (+ tips) for having a car while at the Vdara so I checked out their FAQ page.

According to their FAQ, though, Vdara (now) DOES offer self-parking:

This is new, presumably, and perhaps not yet available - or is it? I have no idea where this CityCenter Place garage is located; could this be a section in the Crystals Garage they're setting aside for Vdara guests?
  2. in4mation808

in4mation808 Tourist

Nov 20, 2015
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think that they're offering parking just yet. I'm pretty sure it'll be around April, however. So self parking will have to wait until this time.

Vdara looks as if it has it's own parking garage adjacent to the hotel. As of now, it doesn't look terribly accessible from the front of the hotel. But looks readily avail. if you access it via Frank Sinatra Dr. Of course, this could be the employee garage for them or Bellagio.....so I'm not an authority on this.

If being done through the front of the hotel, I'd assume you'd take Harmon, just as you will with Aria if you were dropping off, etc. Then they'd probably make an entrance.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.