1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New Rewards: 2 Midweek Complimentary Nights

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by JoJoR, Nov 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was just browsing through the rewards and noticed that Mandalay Bay now has a reward for 2 midweek complimentary nights. It's a move in the right direction with MLife rewards lately.

mb-2night.jpg

2. KevinF2020

KevinF2020 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That looks great, but I don't see it. Someone in a previous thread mentioned different players getting different offers. Hopefully I'll see it soon...

3. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I heard about that. Makes me wonder what I'm missing out on... haha.

4. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ouch sounds like they are playing favourites.

Are you local?

Have you bought chips?

Do you get mlife offers?

What level are you in the game?

And most importantly ... is this available for days in 2016?

5. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No.

Yes, but not in over a year and a half.

Yes (but usually not comped nights), and ironically my best offers are from Mandalay Bay.

840ish

Terms say must be used by December 2015.

6. jamesbocco

jamesbocco Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have this plus the same deal on MGM Grand for 2 nights too (slightly cheaper). I have bought chips before and I am on level 570 or so. I also noticed that I had another reward which my girlfriend doesn't have (she is on level 140 and has never bought chips) and that is 2 dinner buffets at the Mandalay Bay. Strange. I am on the bottom tier of the Mlife program again having not really spent more than $1000 last year in an MGM property.

7. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm seeing Mandalay Bay and Aria, but no MGM Grand for me.

Aria 2 Comp Midweek nights - 250,000

8. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

Aria is use by 12/7. I'm going the next weeks, I would have jumped on that if it were available....

9. ajp

ajp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have the Mandalay Bay 2 nights for 185k and Aria 2 nights for 250k. I am gold with mlife and get comp room offers, never purchased chips, level 130 in myvegas.

10. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

Is 2 tickets to KA or Zumanity new again too? I never do shows but thought that option went away at one point but may just recall incorrectly.

11. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, so its not level (mine is higher and I don't get these). Its not chip purchase. Could be players club but I'd call that unlikely.

Pretty much leaves just location (country,etc), and in game behaviour (time per day, habits etc). Maybe they are trying to profile people more likely to play.

I suppose it could also be tied to # of friends or non playing friends ... like a built in klout thing

12. KevinF2020

KevinF2020 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not local, have never bought chips, level 277, lowest level mlife (sapphire?)...

EDIT: Also more data - in Los Angeles, login a half dozen times a day - at least - to collect (only play once or twice a week), have about 140 FB friends (most of whom play MV)...

Do NOT have any of the 2 weekday room nights (Aria, MGM nor MB). No 2 tix to KA or Zumanity. No 2 dinner buffets (MB).

I totally understand that if MyVegas offers better rewards to players who have purchased chips (or are higher MLife level). I discovered MyVegas only six months ago, as rewards were quickly becoming diminished, and so I haven't bought any chips. At this level of reward, I'm not inclined to spend money on MyVegas. If there were better rewards, I likely would, but I'm not dumping cash into the game in hopes that they offer some better rewards. But I think they don't issue specific criteria (i.e. telling players that if they spend $50 you get a 4th reward or if you spend $250 you get two midweek room nights...) because they like to keep it vague so they can change the rules whenever they see fit and aren't locked into a specific policy. I get it from their perspective that way, but conversely it makes players like me reluctant to spend a penny on a game that's slightly better than a coupon site.

Anyway, would love to hear more about what I'm missing out on... :rolleyes2:

13. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just want to know what the criteria is.

Im slightly less peeved since these seem to be last minute ones for this year and thus I would not use them anyway, but can't really see why I would not be offered them.

The Station ones disappearing on me I just figured was about catering to locals. But this is a mystery.

14. phantomfj

phantomfj Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it is offered on my rewards as well, I am level 252 on game, 306 K red chips, 677 K gold chips.......I do also play the mobile slots and blackjack.......I have a pearl mlife rating..............I live in Canada............joined mlife and started playing the myvegas game this year..........I don't know what else it could be, except...............no, they couldn't know this , could they?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am lefthanded! That must be the magic criteria!........:peace:

15. KevinF2020

KevinF2020 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It could be. I am right handed... :cry:

16. Iceicecool

Iceicecool Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just bought the 2 tickets to Zarkana. Redemption is improved this time around. Its completely automated online through mlife.com. Although seating is limited. I selected Dec 4 9:30pm show and it said no tickets available. Every other date and time I tried was available, but every time the best available seats it offered was Sec 105 Row K. This will be the third time I have redeemed this exact reward.

17. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see the two night offer at MB and the Zarkana tickets. My wife does not have these offers. Our play and level are about the same, level 240ish. I bought $50 in chips over a year ago.

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  18. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup, looks like it's back again. I see 2 tickets to KA, Zarkana, and Zumanity.

I also noticed I had a two night stay reward for MGM and Aria this morning. I know in prior years they've offered some rewards around winter time for reduced rates or even comped rooms on certain days I believe. Parts of November/December are some of the slower times in Vegas, right?

19. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And Jan/Feb. My gf and I got a weeknight each at mirage for 15k LP each in Feb. 2014.

This could be the opening I would need to convince her of another vegas trip! As three this year weren't apparently enough. Lol

20. VegasGroove

VegasGroove VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It would be nice if these "teaser" 2-night rewards will carry over to 2016, when it would really matter to most people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.