1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by martyn, Mar 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. martyn

martyn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello all.
    My name is Martyn and from Barnsley UK
    i came accross your site recentley and have decided to join as i think it could be of great help.

i will be visiting Vegas in June/July this year to celebrate my sons 21st birthday..it is an all male trip..six in total..staying at NYNY for 7 nights from 30th june. he is actually 21 on the day we arrive. If you see my questions and feel you can help in planning a holiday/birthday to remember please feel free to answer

thanks in advance

2. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Martyn, welcome to the board!! That sounds like an awesome trip and you have definitely come to the right place for advice and answers to your Vegas questions. You will find that people here are very friendly and always ready to answer questions. So ask away....and enjoy your trip. :thumbsup:

3. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome newbie!
    Sounds like some good bonding can take place!

Jimbo338

4. martyn

martyn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the welcome . I can see you have visited Vegas a number of times so you maybe able to help on a couple of early questions. We are not planning on making too many arrangements b4 our visit but can you suggest a good comedy night out and also a good day pool party. all this is new to me. party i am taking is 4 of them aged 21-23. thanks

5. martyn

martyn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the welcome...see if you can help on first couple of questions i am being asked..
    since not planning to book too much prior to visit..would like suggestions on a good comedy club for one night..come accross brad garrents/vinny favorito..any good? also younger of party (well me also) thinking of a pool party..any suggestions?

6. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board! Sounds like you will have a great trip!! There are many great pools in LV...some are restricted to hotel guests but for their age group...the pool party at the Hard Rock seems to fit perfectly. Read up on Absenthe at Caesars...a little raunchy - funny. Plse let us know how it went with a TR when you get home...we would love to hear all about it!! Have fun :)

7. MikeOPensacola

MikeOPensacola VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome aboard:peace:

Annual Summer Bliss in the Land of Milk and Honey!!!
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.