1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New member from Manchester UK

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by MUFC, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MUFC

MUFC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello all, I am new on here. I'm a massive fan of Vegas and try to go as often as i can! Think it's great that there's a forum dedicated to all things Vegas and hoping to pick up some tips for my next trip next month! :usa::usa::usa:

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome!!! Don't forget to let us know how wonderful your upcoming trip turns out!

3. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome!

I'll be moving your way in October! Hope you have a great trip next month!!

4. maximus56k

maximus56k Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the best Vegas board on the net! When is your next trip and where are you staying and playing. Sure don't envy the flight you guys have to make :vomit:.
    I am the president of the FLYING HATERS OF AMERICA! Hope you have fun in Sin City.
    BTW congrats to GB on a wonderful Olympics......IMHO better than China.:thumbsup:

5. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board! Lot's of great members on this site. Hope you have a great trip!!

6. MUFC

MUFC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Maximus, although i can't take any personal credit for the Olympics it was pretty amazing. I think a lot of people here ending up taking a lot more interest than they thought they would, including myself. My next trip is end of September stopping at Mirage for a week. I always like to try and stay somewhere different each time i go, and yeah its about 9 hours direct from here. Usually fly from London which is a pain but going from Manchester this time so should be a lot easier!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.