1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New Lakeside Restaurant at Bellagio

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Dean Martin, Oct 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bellagio-open-fountain-view-restaurant-204321590.html

Nice to see them opening up that area outside of the old Circo restaurant w/ this new place. I personally like the newer restaurants where you can get some nice small plates and a glass of wine. That's mostly how we eat in Vegas versus sitting down for a big steak and potatoes dinner...sometimes we'll eat at 6 or 7 and then again around 11.:beer:

2. queuetee

queuetee High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really liked Circo. I recall that there was talk in 2013 that they would be closed, but it did last another year so I did get another visit to it last spring. This one does look interesting so we will be making reservations.

3. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did too....probably my favorite restaurant at Bellagio. Nice to see them open the outside up though, even though the food was sometimes mediocre, we would go to Olives just for the outdoor seating.

4. blackjacknut

blackjacknut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sad to see Circo go...visited this restaurant every trip, and found the food to be very good. Another one of my favs bites the dust. It seems every 4 or 5 years one of my favorite restaurants closes.

5. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I liked Circo a lot when it first opened, but the last time I was in there a couple of years ago I found it somewhat uninspiring--and empty. Now the prices have increased to the point it just makes more sense to go to Le Cirque. I'll look forward to the Julian Serrano place--quality should be very high if it is anything like JS at Aria. No doubt the patio tables will be at a big premium.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.