1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Terra2, Jul 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terra2

Terra2 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi All,
    I am new this site, been to Vegas a few times. I have a trip planned 7/17-7/21 and my friend is no longer able to go. I have already paid for everything so I'm going alone and I am a little apprehensive. I'm not a big gambler,I prefer to hang out by the pool, check out some sites, enjoy dinner and drinks. I guess I'm wondering what to do as a solo traveler...I have never been one before!

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome!!! Your trip is right around the corner... you'll have plenty of fun I'm sure. I go to Las Vegas for business once a month, so am often solo... Vegas is great for that! Easy to meet people if that's what you want and easy to fly under the radar as well. What to do? Whatever you want... Vegas is very easy on the solo-traveler!

3. djen

djen Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have spent my share of time as a solo traveler to Vegas. Vegas is fairly easy for the solo traveler. I have done all the things mentioned and not had any issues. So as a solo traveler you can do everything and more than traveling with a companion. One plus is you can do what you want when you want, no questions asked.

4. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are leaving when I arrive, or I could have given you the 'unofficial Vegas tour for the solo traveler' tour by me. Been traveling solo to Vegas for over 25 years and I love it!
    You'll have so much fun and the time will fly by. Don't worry about your friend not making it, you're gonna have a blast!

5. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I suggest you hang out by the pool, check out some sites, enjoy dinner and drinks. :) I like solo traveling, but others are uncomfortable with it. One of the fun things about Vegas is that you can always make some new friends while you're in town.

6. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do a search using "solo" and you should find a number of threads about solo trips and recommendations on things to do.

7. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board. Have a fine trip.

later, GVJ

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.