1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New guy from the UK

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Uknoob, Apr 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uknoob

Uknoob Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok time to say hi. So, hi!

I'm Neil from rainy England.

Having booked my first trip to LV some time ago (read as 5 months ago), I've been spending a huge amount of time reading everything I can. And without doubt I have found this to be the most entertaining and useful place.

So my up coming trip - still 156 days away - consists of 9 guys going over to celebrate our 40th birthdays. We're staying at the Mirage which we picked as seemed a good central spot to be based.

A few of the party have been to Vegas before, but the virgins will outweigh the vets by some margin. My concern currently is that I think I want to do far too much in the short 4 days we have.

Can I upfront apologise for the stupid questions I am sure I will ask over he coming months.

Look forward to chatting to you on the boards.

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Neil & welcome!! You will find great, up-to-date info on here but ask any questions that would help you.....someone will know or can make a suggestion. Hope you have fun planning & a great trip when you are there.....

3. Geogran

Geogran OTD Tea Sipper

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Those 4 days will fly - so you are smart to read as much as you can ahead of time - and ask away? Welcome!

4. TehRed

TehRed Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome mate! I was the same myself before my first trip last year too. Trust me, you won't be able to do everything you want to do within 4 days, but it's an excuse to go back! I'll be doing something similar with my mates around the time of our collective 40th's as well, but that's a few years off yet for us young un's.

Feel free to give me a shout if there's any advice you want from a fellow Brit perspective.

5. Kevke

Kevke Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome Neil, and yes Mirage has a great location :)

6. sam_marques

sam_marques High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome:beer: Enjoy planning your first (of many) trip!!!! You'll find some really helpful info on this board, have a great time.

Mommys Solo Trips
  7. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    New guy! Welcome!

8. Uknoob

Uknoob Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the welcomes. I have realised through the planning that I will need to make a number of return visits!!! Just need to run an annual boys trip passed the wife

9. vegasnutt

vegasnutt Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the forum from California!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.