1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New guy checking in

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by gkamer, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gkamer

gkamer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi All,
    New guy checking in. I've been to Las Vegas a few times in the past but have not been back since around 2006. I'm sure there have been a ton of changes since I was there last. I have my return scheduled for July this year. Going to be staying at Harrahs. I do what one question about this board though.... How do you mark all the messages in a topic or thread or whatever they are called as "READ". Some of these have messages going back for several years and I really don't have time to read through all of them. Thanks for any help. Oh yea a little back story on my avatar. I hit a progressive while leaving the Monte Carlo on my last trip. I love those Blazing 7 slots. We were walking out one of the exits and there was a circular bank of slots right by the door. As I walked past them I turned to look back and there was a .25 3 play B-7 machine. I think I stuck $10.00 in and lined up the progressive for a like a $250+ hand pay. That was my first, and to date, only hand pay. Hope to change that in July. :)

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome!! Your name is familiar to me....maybe from another board. :) Away from LV for 8 years....yep....you have a lot of new things to explore! Hope you have a great time (sorry I can't help with your question....?? ) and come home a winner!

3. bwatson23

bwatson23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome! Relatively new myself, great place to be!

4. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board.
    I hit my first hand pay last trip and hoping to hit a multi-hand pay this trip. :beer:

5. dooner

dooner High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome! I also recognize the name from another board! You will enjoy the posts here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.