1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New Downtown Grand Offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by abescan, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abescan

abescan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just received my new offers for Jan,Feb,&Mar in the mail yesterday.
    For the past year I have gotten 2 free weekday nights and didn't use any until this past Sept.
    I really liked the rooms and play mostly 8/5 Bonus and played the most this time than any time I've been there before.
    My offer for each month was "a Special Room Rate" for this mailer,so I called and was quoted a rate of $10 a night for 2 nights only and of course the wonderful resort fee of $20.It is pretty good when the fee is twice as much as the room rate!

2. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No different then the D or Golden Gate with their rates and resort fee (at least at DTG you get that free coffee/tee and I got water bottles each day at DTG). Oh and try booking a BOGO offer at the D or Golden Gate...they will tell you it only valid on the most basic standard room and if you want to upgrade and get a higher floor or corner room, you have to pay the upgrade cost on the comp night even if you pay the upgrade cost on the first night of a BOGO free. No thank you.

Go to VPFree and check out the host list at DTG, Marty Larson may be able to look into it for you. She is super helpful

3. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The DTG is finally showing me some love. After no mailings from my Sept 2015 play pre labor day. I got a mailing today for 2 nights in a suite, $100 FP valid for two days, and $60 dining credit.
    Hoping there are no hidden restrictions on the offer.

4. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does this offer also shows in your mypoints app? I did not receive anything new on the app september and I never receive e-mails too. Before september I always had different offers showing on the mypoints app

Once again
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.