1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New Board Feature: My Trip Reports

Discussion in 'Admin. Announcements' started by SH0CK, Jun 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are happy to make the announcement of one of the features that we've been working on ever since the board was updated. Seeing as Trip Reports are one of the most read sections on the board and that we all enjoy going down memory lane from time to time, we now have an area in member profiles where you can see all trip reports created by yourself or other members.

MyThreads.jpg

To access it, you can go to any member's profile by clicking their name and going to View Profile. Then you will see a tab that says "Trip Reports." When you click that tab, you will see all of THAT member's trip reports that they have ever posted.

If you want to see your own, scroll to the top of the page and click the link that says "My Profile." You will see your own tab called "Trip Reports," you will see all of your own trip reports that you have posted.

I hope you all enjoy this new feature. :thumbsup:

2. ardee

ardee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for all your efforts. It's a great new addition. :nworthy:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
  3. jpw711

jpw711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cool Feature! This board keeps getting better and better.

Holiday Gift Shoppe
  4. arukc

arukc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just noticed this today, which led to me spending the last hour reading through all my old TRs. Nice to know I can find all my degenerate, I mean ridiculous, things I did in one place.

5. westie

westie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The best Las Vegas forum just got better. Thank you!

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  6. pebbles

pebbles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks so much for this.

I just read my very few TRs and realised that I haven't posted one for 5 years. The last one was a good family trip. The next one was an awful family trip so I can understand not bothering with that one, but I need to get back to writing a report for each trip. I will get on with one for our last marathon as soon as possible.

First trip of 2017.
  7. MNVegasgal

MNVegasgal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is a great feature. I spent the evening last night reading old reports.. funny how my memory combines some of the trips.. but the trip reports helped me clear them up those fuzzy memories.

8. macwjp

macwjp Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love this board and have just joined the community in the past year. The work you all put into this community maintaining and moderating is astounding and outstanding, A heartfelt thank you for all you do, it is appreciated by this and I am sure many other board members.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.