1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

New App Called RunGood for the iPhone

Discussion in 'The Poker Room' started by feltbettor, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feltbettor

feltbettor Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just read about this new stat tracker app called RunGood in the App Store. I don't usually go for these types of trackers but I'm going back to vegas at the end of February and thought I would give it a shot.

Ever since I stopped playing online, after Black Friday, I stopped tracking my results on live games. I'd like to hear from anyone else if they decided to try it and what impressions they have of the app. Here's the developer talking about his new app on Redit....

http://www.reddit.com/r/poker/comments/17i8hg/i_made_an_iphone_app_for_tracking_poker_results/

2. Buckeye Bob

Buckeye Bob Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $8.99 is a little steep for an app like this. Especially one with no reviews as of yet. He would be better off lowering the price to generate some interest.

3. feltbettor

feltbettor Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed. It's steep but seems to be priced close to other apps similar to itself. I took a chance buying it and will write a review when I get some hands dealt to me on my next trip.

4. Naturaleight

Naturaleight High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if your are interested in tracking your live poker sessions try checkyourbets.com

I use this website to track all my sessions and it's got some really great features.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.