1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Never Say Never

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by mdee, Apr 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdee

mdee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Back in February I said I was done with Vegas for the year due to burn out. Yesterday I was in Clearwater visiting family and decided to hit up the Hard Rock Tampa on my drive back home to Orlando.
    Lately The HRock has been a tough nut to crack but I had a decent run on a WOF and got 4 Spins - $100, $75, $1,000 & $30. That’s when I knew the machine had gone cold so to speak. I had several
    other smaller wins throughout the night to keep me going and was able to bring a decent cash-stash home that I placed in my Vegas drawer for a later date.

Long story short… The bug hit me! I have been ignoring my Vegas offers and decided to book Wynn in June despite it being summertime. I was also able to use SWA points so I’m all booked and ready to go!

2. Amn1410

Amn1410 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had planned to wait until October to go back, but after 3 spins on the $1 WOF at ph, I hit $250, $1000, and $250. So I'm booked for early May. I spun 1 time, got the big bonus, cashed out, then went back later and hit the bonus on the first spin both times again.

3. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I remember that thread.
    Here was part of my reply...."As with most things there could be too much. Take a break. Let the feeling return naturally."

Looks like it happened.

Welcome back!!!:beer:

4. floridavegas

floridavegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Funny thing, everytime we step foot in Hardrock we walk out saying... damn, we need to get to Vegas... Hooray for you! I love having a Vegas trip on the books to look forward too.. :peace:

5. thekillers

thekillers Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always feel the same way, usually the last day of the trip. Then about a week or so afterwards, it only takes one tiny little trigger. A Sinatra/Dean Martin song, the smell of the shampoo that I sneak home, a movie about Vegas... and Bam it hits me again.

6. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In 2004, I actually stayed away for almost a year......it was after many years of going 5 times a year (and I live in Canada). This year, we originally only planned to go to Vegas twice but went in March, again first week of April and I'm heading back again April 29th. While I was in Vegas earlier this month, I bought tickets to Toby Keith in October, so that is an unplanned trip and we will be celebrating my husband's 50th in Vegas in July (one of the originally planned trips). Normally we go in December for NFR but I suspect we may pass on that this year, but who knows?

Happy to hear your hiatus didn't last and the bug has once again bit you. I hope you have a wonderful trip......love the Wynn!! Congrats on starting your Vegas stash at the HR.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.